Direct Mail has long since been a central way of marketing landscaping services of all types - it can be targeted to homes or businesses of specific types, and campaigns can be strategically designed¬†
We can help with all of your direct mail needs, from consultancy and creative input, all the way through to printing and direct mail fulfillment.¬† Our campaigns include both conventional direct mail campaigns by list or zip code, or radius marketing campaigns (where you target the homes around where you have just been working).
Our approach to creating sustainable and cost-effective marketing campaigns that can grow year on year include:
- - TARGETING: Making sure you are targeting your campaign towards the best prospects
- - PRE-TESTING CAMPAIGNS: The ideal direct mail campaign is not a one-hit sugar hit but a process.¬† Every market is unique, because your competitors are unique.¬† For example the effectiveness of a campaign where none of your competitors are putting out direct mail will be higher than one where you're the fifth company to arrive in their mailbox that week.¬† That's why pre-testing is so important - there's no need to bet the farm on a campaign when it can be adequately tested, and then rolled out from there.
- - INCREASING RESPONSE RATES: With effective strategies, sales copy and creative design to maximize your potential returns and persuade more customers to choose you.
- - TRANSPARENT TRACKING: With campaign tracking that ensures that it is completely transparent in terms of success and accountability.
- - BUILDING ECONOMIES OF SCALE: In direct mail economies of scale are important.¬† When you have a successful pre-tested campaign you are in a good position to scale up the campaign to a size where you can enjoy lower marginal costs, and greater profitability.
When done right, direct mail can be a great way for landscaping services of all types - from design and maintenance, to tree trimming and hardscaping, to pull additional business and grow their revenues.
For help and advice on promoting your business, call and speak with us today.
Call Us Today at 1800-261-0185
Or Email Us 24 Hours on this page HERE.